Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Can You Tell The Difference Between Asthma And Bronchitis What Is The Difference Between Allergy, Asthma, Asthmatic Bronchitis, And Just Bronchitis?

What is the difference between Allergy, Asthma, Asthmatic Bronchitis, and just Bronchitis? - how can you tell the difference between asthma and bronchitis

Several months earlier, he had some symptoms of irritation and sore throat and coughing constantly. I felt as if I had a reduction in the throat and just fall asleep at night. I thought I had a cold, but when I went to my doctor .. see told me that I have asthmatic bronchitis. I also have allergies and I used to get allergy shots once a week. But the doctor told me that my symptoms get worse when you get injections against allergy, because the vaccine is injected, which I am allergic to .. that makes me immune to them. He said that this could work even with young children who do not work but for adults as it difficult to reprogram adult immunity. Is that true? I also have preventive medications such as Advair and Singulair asthma. I took drugs, and most of my symptoms disappeared. But I was not fully recovered .. I still feel the mucus in the throat and the neck is a little .. Itching and I still have some symptoms of cough. The doctor I went to see, is not an allergy or asthma doctor ... He is a doctor of Internal Medicine ... I'm not sure what I said is true .. What is the bestCure asthmatic bronchitis? ... and what is the difference between asthma, bronchitis, asthma, bronchitis and fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment