Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trane Xe 80 Parts Help With My Trane Xe80 Gas Furnace Please!?

Help with my trane xe80 gas furnace please!? - trane xe 80 parts

I have a Trane XE 80 and 1, which seems to have the first of 4 lamps, lighters, as it should, but often not the light not the other 3, so I cleaned what I think when does the Electronic Eyes that if the flame is lit, get the work for a while to do but then started again so I was online and a blog where someone is told that the heat sensor to turn clean and even now, something like it proposes to but is almost like a fan sensor immeditately think the ideas of the heat exchanger is already hot.any? I check the heat detector, a photo sensor with a multimeter?

Thank you very much

4 comments:

T square said...

Trane Heating are my fav subjected to less control, controls, Huy. In any case, the burner in front of a bar that held the oil-gas transfer in the upper front of the tube and contacts contributes to the time that is easier to flash heated enough for the gas. I wonder if the lighter broken, because they are very susceptible to damage, look for lead after a crack. Heat sensor bar is clean as a flame detector and should be cleaned when powder and steel wool, do not touch the skin oils that affect the strength of steel. If you are going to say that I did not ignite the assumption that this is not the case, or would you say, but not hot is light? If the fan is immediately followed by sounds like you may have created a new problem, while his hands into the oven, the range of backtrack - but with the beginning of the light when you exchange a new one, you have the wand and flame, cheap . You can call a technician. Not in a position to check a sensor with a multimeter, so that you can, but I'mnOT even go there, it's hard to explain

Anonymous said...

I am not a technician, but a homeowner with the same drive without any problems. I remember it was a fairly complex system, with a considerable amount of electronic circuits. It seems that your problem is difficult to solve the problem and might be useful to have control of the workshop, this issue is also likely to be encountered in these units.

Michael N said...

They have something broken or is causing a problem of anchoring with fuse, I'm sorry, but you'll probably cry. If you think you want to make one last attempt, might try to undo what he did, maybe tighten the screws loose otherwise I call the service before they are aggravated.
Find a list of possible questions and answers.
http://www.howtorepairairconditioners.co ...

BRW said...

Test all switches. If you are outside, you can substitute for 20-40 dollars. Com If you're a man of cost for the repair. Have you checked to see if it still under warranty.

Post a Comment