Monday, January 4, 2010

Car Audio What Replacements Would I Need To Make For My Car Audio System?

What replacements would I need to make for my car audio system? - car audio

Hello, I get an audio system will run about 1750-2000 watts RMS into 4 ohms. It consists of 2 amps. I wonder what kind of alternatives that should be updated (how many amps?) Should also make a difference for a deep cycle battery, and if so, could you recommend? I am new to car audio and do not understand, too! Thank you, appreciate all the answers.

1 comment:

Spanky said...

I would do the upgrade the "Big 3". The deep cycle would contribute to the cause of the manner of its making. I get high-output alternator is available. I would like to invest in a capacitor 2 farad. The capacitor stores the energy to kick up so hard.

Post a Comment