Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Votive Candle And Holder Wedding Favor Gel Candle Making Questions And Ideas?

Gel candle making questions and ideas? - votive candle and holder wedding favor

Some friends and I go to the manufacture of candles, wedding favors. We have a basic idea. We want to use Gel wax for them. I wonder if anyone advise me on good places to find the wax, wicks and candles, wholesale votive holders. Also another thing, everyone knows how many pounds of wax I should purchase to fill about 125 votive candleholder thickness approximately 2.5 cm high and 2 mm. Any advice for all my friends and I would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Jennifer D said...

I used candles at home, but unfortunately have more information from the suppliers of wax, wicks, scents, colors, shapes, etc. You can also visit other manufacturers candles Contact www.candlecauldron.com.

Post a Comment