Thursday, January 7, 2010

Care Homes In Middlesbrough Are Bank Workers In Care Homes Used As Cheap Labour At A One Scale Hourly Wage?

Are Bank workers in care homes used as cheap labour at a one scale hourly wage? - care homes in middlesbrough

When working in a nursing home, which surprises me that a new contract for only € 5.70 per hour paid, regardless of night shifts, Sundays and public holidays. Has the bank employees who believe they are also victims of the worst paid in the care industry.

2 comments:

ootmahei... said...

I think everyone is in the home care paid very poorly. This is not a job I love, and I think we need to pay at least € 10 an hour, the best staff to care for the elderly. The owners of the home care seems to have a lot of money and if you get the amount for some local ecclesiastical authorities in relation to the workers the difference is not visible to apologize. I feel very strongly about these jobs, even though I've never worked so hard, but these workers are the losers with the loss of the 10p tax rate. I repeat, we must pay good attentive staff in line with this work and, in turn.

G A said...

It's not fair enough, I worked as a nurse in a bank and earning less per hour than my hour of the contract, but my night and weekend enhancements. Nursing homes can have their own rules? If it is better to go on the bench in a hospital and paid more. Clean shaft is the same everywhere and get the best rate possible.

Post a Comment